Before you let your precious family walk, sit, lay, or play on your carpet, make sure it's clean and healthy!
OUR 12 STEP PROCESS FOR CARPET CLEANING
1. Pre-inspection - Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Commercial Pre-vacuum - Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with our special Turbine Vacuum System to remove dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. Furniture Moving - Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved during clean. Larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs. Please have small breakables moved.
4. Pre-spray & Pre-Spot - The carpet is “pre sprayed” with special cleaning compounds designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin berber, nylon berber, or cut pile nylon our technicians will be using products designed for that carpet.
5. Pre-Groom - The “pre-spray” is then worked into the fiber using either a hand rake or a rotary scrubber depending on what the technician feels is needed to do a great job.
6. Rinse & Extract - Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet. This is adjusted to the thickness & depth of carpet.
7. Neutralize - Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse through the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
8. Post Spot Treatment - If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed. We have written procedures for every situation.
9. Carpet Edging - Taking time to clean the edges around the base boards.
10. Speed Dry - High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet when able to perform.
11. Post Grooming - The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
12. Post Inspection - Please walk through your home with our technician to inspect our work. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.Type your paragraph here.
|Normal Conditions||Contaminated Outside, Dusty||Extremely Cold Weather||High Humidity Biogenic|
|6-12 mos.||2 mos.||4-6 mos.||4-6 mos.|
|2 person, smoking||4 mos.||2 mos.||3 mos.||4 mos.|
|Young Children||6 mos.||1 mo.||3 mos.||3 mos.|
|Young Children & Pets||3-6 mos.||1 mo.||2 mos.||2 mos.|
|Ground Floor||3-6 mos.||1-4 mos.||2-6 mos.|
|6-12 mos.||2-6 mos.||3-9 mos.|
|Retail shop, Banks||3-6 mos.||1 mo.||2 mos.||2 mos.|
How often should you have your carpets cleaned?
This EPA Cleaning Frequency Guideline is designed as a recommendation for cleaning your carpet in order to ensure a clean quality of indoor air.
We all love our sweet, lovable pets. Even when they do not-so-lovable things to our carpets. That's where we come in...
Don't cry over spilled milk!
Or anything else you may spill on your carpet! Give us a call and let us treat those spots for you before they become permanent!
Then..the children come home from school or family comes to visit and they walk, sit, lay, and play on that carpet.
Just imagine what's lurking in your carpet: Bacteria, Fungus, Chemicals, Air Pollutants, Car Exhaust, Tobacco Smoke, Pollen, Grease, Grime, Pet Stains, Soot, Tar, Pet Hair, and much more! These all combine to produce odors and general unhealthy appearance to your carpet.
Think about the places you have visited today. Have you walked to the mailbox? Gone to the office? Maybe you went to the grocery store, or even a restaurant. Have you walked across the street or though a parking lot? Have you entered a public restroom? Imagine the stuff you walk on during your everyday outings. Think of things that you have seen along the way and even those you couldn't see. And then the last place you go at the end of the day is your home. You come in and walk on the carpet and everything you have encountered during the day is deposited there.
Type your paragraph here.
Chandler, TX, USA
Here's a few reasons why you should let the professionals clean your carpet: